Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Hello and welcome to my blog! It's been a busy few months for me - getting into the groove of being a Mommy and setting the stage for next year's business ventures. As things develop, this will become the home to sneak peaks from photo shoots and updates to my business.

I've been kept busy since June 26 with my new baby, Mary. She's been a great addition to our family and given me plenty of photo ops! Thank goodness she loves the camera. At the rate things are going, she may very well be the most photographed baby ever. Here she is, posing for the camera.


Now that I have a child of my own, I know too well how precious pictures really are. As I continue to photograph children, I find myself even more driven to get *the picture* and capture each child as they are, with their spirit shining through. It's my hope that families will continue to call on me to do this, and of course will cherish the pictures they receive. Afterall, I know now more than ever how fast children grow and how little time we have to enjoy each stage of their lives. Case in point, Mary quickly went from being a tiny baby to sitting up on her own and playing by herself. At only 4.5 months, she's changed so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment